All the raw materials required for the production are indigenous. Lime stone deposits, additives, quartzophylites and ferrogenous quartzophylites are located adjacent to the plant site. Gypsum, which is used for retarding the setting of cement is obtained from the mines at Ghaba in Wilayat Adam.
Three Kilns and Four Cement grinding mills allow flexibility to produce various types of cement. The process control is fully computerized and handled by highly qualified and experienced personnel. The total current production capacity of Oman Cement Company is 2.4 million MTs Cement. Oman Cement has a range of top quality products to meet your requirements. We have given a list of our products below with detailed description and specification data. In case you need additional information on these products or if you wish to order any of the below mentioned types of cement.
please contact us on Telephone: (+968) 24437070 /(+968) 24437788.
Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) in accordance with
- Omani Standard Specification OS 7/2001
- British European Standard BS EN 197-1:2011
- American Standard ASTM C 150/150M-12 Type I
Sulphate Resistant Cement (SRC) in accordance with
- American Standard ASTM C 150/150M-12 Type V
- British European Standard BS EN 197-1:2011 CEM 1 – SR5 – 42.5N
Moderate Sulphate Resistant Cement (MSRC) in accordance with
- American Standard ASTM C 150/150M-12 Type II
Oil Well Cements
- Class-G (HSR) and Class-A (O) in accordance with - API Spec 10A – March 2019.